Playtesters wanted!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jarle Haktorson
    Keymaster

Dark Tower søker playtesters! Kanskje dette er noko me kunne fått til?

This is a backers-only update. We are ready to do some final testing on the game and we are looking for a few groups who will be able to to do some intensive testing over the next couple of months, starting with an initial two-week slot. This will include testing of multiple quest packages of different adversaries and allies, competitive mode, and the Alliances expansion. A few caveats:

You will use the playtest app to simulate the Tower, so no you won’t be getting a tower.
    You must have an android device to run the playtest app.
    You must be able to build a prototype kit, i.e., lots of printing and cutting (some color) and proxies for resources and minis.
    You must have a group and commit to playtesting at least 3 times over the next 2 weeks (more is better of course).
    If you meet those criteria and are interested, please provide your contact information using this Google form: https://forms.gle/n6EaLX3sjrYgUojo6

Thanks. We’ll have a general update this week with some more art to show off. Let’s just say that Hakan the Artificer is my new desktop wallpaper. Have a nice weekend, everybody.

Thomas Thomsen
    Participant

Kan være med på testinga. Trur ikkje eg skal jobbe med bygginga om det skal brukes til spilling ???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.